New Hammering Moss Cover Competition!!!

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Hammering Moss will be releasing their new album very soon!

We already have 10 tracks recorded!

The new Album will be titled "Dusk".

But we are looking for an album cover!

This is where you guys come in, design a cover for our new album. If you would like samples from the new album, email me personally, and I will send you samples to give you a feel of the upcoming album.

The winner of this competition will get a Winning, which is a great prize!

So far, the temperary Tracklist for the album is:

1. Intro
2. bnvbvvbbv
3. When a Man Loves a Woman... (Beachball Mix)
4. Beneath The World
5. Dog Abuse
6. Diggin For Dog-Dammit Gold
7. wtf
8. Bird & Cat
9. Ye who he sought the gauntlet of white facial tissues in times and valleys of truth and despair, destiny and danger. The ways of the wizards and wandering wisemen
10. Beep
11. Old Man

Obviously, this is not yet complete, because we have more tracks to record, and Intro is still in planning stages, but just think Bach, and you have a fair idea of the intro.

The cover can be anything you like, but think along the lines of Dusk. Think of a new design, something different to the others.

This is our most serious release to date, so take that into account..

And have fun and good luck.

And the new album will be hosted and released very soon!

Thank you.

Michael Cody a.k.a. Kushan

Hammering Moss

from Esto Perpetua
the first 1st, 5th and 6th tracks gave broken links

The Pleng Collection: 4th track didn't work

all the other tracks worked...transfere rates verried between 4/kbs and 20/kbs (i'm on a T1...so 4/kbs is pretty slow, on a 56Kbs modem it probably would be really slow)

It'd be nms.com.au thankyou very much, and we're not doing that till we get some bands going. Bleh. He (Karl) knows two local bands that may want to work with us (Me and Karl, HM if you get yer arse into gear =P j/k) and if so, we can start off with them and get some practice in the scene. I guess it goes from there.

BUT, if you're anxious to get the site up now, YOU can pay the $330 a year =)

Originally posted by Sullen Jester
It'd be nms.com.au thankyou very much, and we're not doing that till we get some bands going. Bleh. He (Karl) knows two local bands that may want to work with us (Me and Karl, HM if you get yer arse into gear =P j/k) and if so, we can start off with them and get some practice in the scene. I guess it goes from there.

BUT, if you're anxious to get the site up now, YOU can pay the $330 a year =)

Ass into gear???

We have about 30 minutes worth of music now..

Our asses are riught into gear.. We just want to spread the word!

But alas we have no medium to communicate accross.

If you kill them all, their current releases (which I would be responsible for distributing :)) will go selling like mad, you know, like all those pop poo's do.. a la tupac?

They'll be called geniuses dammit!

..and I'll be here to reap the benefits =D

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

If the song was from the pleng collection, mthat is how it is supposed to sound. And play it loud.

If you pay us (Okay.. them) enough we can send you the SUPER SUPER RARE UNDISTORTED copy..

Okay, maybe not. You don't have THAT much money.