Dusk, Hammering Moss First Full Length Album Finally Released. NEW WEBSITE: WORKS

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Hello

Hammering Moss have finally released their new album.

Through much searching and gnashing of teeth, trying to find a webhost to host our music, we found one. So now all our songs are available for download on our fully functional website.

dusk2.jpg

Thankyou to HoserHellspawn for the cover.

Those of you who have heard our work before will know what to expect, but if you haven't heard of hammering moss, WHErE HAvE YOU BEEN YOU CRAZY CRETIN?!?!? Our musical style is quite unique, and you can see how our skills slowly adn surely progress over the 3 years of our recordings.

Hopefully everything should work, but please email us if you have any technical difficulties with the site.

To download our songs, goto our discography and click on the song titles form each album.

It is advisable to listen to the music in chronological order, for the best effect, to see the way we progress, and to get the feel and concept of our work. So please have a listen to our earlier albums, and especially listen to the Pleng Collection, It's quite unique.

There are 14 tracks on the new (almost)Full length album, and it took us about 3 months to record.

Note: that all music is pretty much improvised on the spot, apart from a few tracks. We don't write it, or rehearse it, we just sit down and play.

The Tracks on the album are:

1. Intro [Written by Michael a.k.a Kushan]
2. Beneath the world (Vocals: Fiona)
3. When a Man Loves a Woman... (Beachball Mix) (Composed by Chris a.k.a Kuja a.k.a Master Moss)
4. Ye who he sought the gauntlet of white facial tissues in times and valleys of truth and despair, destiny and danger. The ways of the wizards and wandering wisemen (Chris: Guitar, Andrew: Vocals, Michael: Percussion)
5. wtf (Vocals: Michael, Scruffy and Fiona)
6. Bird & Cat (Written by Kuja)
7. Diggin' For Dog-Damn-It Gold (Andrew: Guitar)
8. Beep (Recorded live while Michael and Chris make their computers beep.)
9. Shut Up Fiona (Guitar: Michael, Vocals: Fiona)
10. bnvbbvbvv (Vocals: Hammering Moss. Done using MSN.)
11. Dog Abuse (Vocals: Scruffy)
12. Tsk Tsk (Vocals: Michael)
13. Old Man (Written by Chris)
14. Guitar Weerw (Guitar: Michael)

Once again, it is advised that you listen to the songs all in on go in the correct order. Wait until you've dopwnloaded all of them before you start this aural journey of DISCOVERY!

For the downloads to work, Please disable any Download Accelerators, because our host seems to ask for authentication or something when you do. We have been attempting to rectify the problem, and are currently not finding any solutions. So if you use Download Accelerator or any similar programs, please disable them or turn them off, or you might have trouble downloading the files. =)

And we also recently added a little video for you to download. =)

And without further adieu:

The Official Hammering Moss Website

Tell us What you THINK!

Thank yous goto: Sullen Jester, Hoserhellspawn, Taco The Wonder Dog, Semi Automatic Turban, Opeth, Fiona, Scruffy the dog, The University of Ballarat, and everyone here at Ultimate Metal!! Rock on! :headbang:

(c) Hammering Moss and Humandeath Industries
Hammering Moss is copyright, if you take it, I will personally come with my goats, and rape you. If you do not listen to Hammering Moss, you will be hit by a giant Penis Bus. Please feel free to distribute our music AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, through Audiogalaxy etc.

EDIT: The URL has been fixed.

It is advisable to listen to the music in chronological order
In which case it is advisable you include a track number in the filenames so that a simple alphabetical sort will put them in chronological order.

I shant be downloading the entire album though, i dont have THAT much time on my hands!!!
I shall get a few random tracks whenever i feel the need for your sort of thing.

for the moment Intro seems a good place to start....

(good cover choice :) )

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
In which case it is advisable you include a track number in the filenames so that a simple alphabetical sort will put them in chronological order.

hehe, ah, the files WERE named properly, until we uploaded them to IUMA at which point they were automatically renamed and we have no control over it. It's the best we can do for the time being.

Thanks to everyone who entered the Hammering Moss Cover Competition. But you all lose... except HoserHellspawn who wins.

Originally posted by YaYoGakk

I shant be downloading the entire album though, i dont have THAT much time on my hands!!!
I shall get a few random tracks whenever i feel the need for your sort of thing.

for the moment Intro seems a good place to start....

I still advice that you listen to the earlier tracks first. Say Intro, and beneath the world and so on.

Also, apologies for not having track numbers, but as Master Moss stated above, they WERE named properly with full ID3v2 tags. But gay IUMA is ghey, but that was the only host we could find. We'll fixx it eventually.

But as you can see, the track lists are all there in the discography section. =)

It is a lot to download, but I hope you download them all... We wouldn't want you to miss part of our message to the world! =)

My review:

For the love of all that exists, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?! This is the most aurally offensive, disgusting, absurd, horridly producuced collage of garbage I have ever heard! It makes me physically ill just listening to it! I'm serious! I want to vomit every time a second of this so-called "art" passes from my speakers to my ears! In other words: I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

PLEEEEEEASE let me be a guest musician on your next release! I just don't see how my life will be complete without being mentioned in the fine-print liner notes of a Hammering Moss release.

E V I L thankyou for your kind words. We strive to exceed ourselves with each and every song, day by day. That is our life.

Analog_Kid...perhaps we could arrange something.

Originally posted by Klaha
Analog_Kid...perhaps we could arrange something.

I have a reason to continue living after all! I guess I'll set the rat posion in my bourbon to the side until I hear further word from the band. Have I told you guys about this great talking Mickey Mouse toy I have? I could play that on the next album! It's the final dimension your music needs... then again, that's just my humble opinion. I am not a master of the musical craft, as you are.:cry:

Originally posted by Analog_Kid

I have a reason to continue living after all! I guess I'll set the rat posion in my bourbon to the side until I hear further word from the band. Have I told you guys about this great talking Mickey Mouse toy I have? I could play that on the next album! It's the final dimension your music needs... then again, that's just my humble opinion. I am not a master of the musical craft, as you are.:cry:

Ah yes, such instruments would be welcome in our work, adding depth and diversity. Finding new ways to make different sounds and music is certainly plays a large part in our music. Nearly every song we make, we spontaniously find a new way to make sound, such as selecting parts of a wave on loop to make high pitched beeps, or even the tried and true method of using a screwdriver on a guitar. We strive to evolve in the most unique ways possible, and all suggestions are great inspiration for us!

Our skills in the musical maybe be different, but we are all masters in our own little ways.

Originally posted by Analog_Kid
Then again, I have another solution for my appearance in a HM song before the next album.

I have but one hyphenated word for ya: RE-MIX!!!!!!

If you beleive you can jump off a cliff, and land on you feet, or juggle 3 busses, maybe you might be able to pull off a remix.

When A Man Loves A Woman is already a re-mix, so we endorse remixing.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

If you beleive you can jump off a cliff, and land on you feet, or juggle 3 busses, maybe you might be able to pull off a remix.

When A Man Loves A Woman is already a re-mix, so we endorse remixing.

Ahh! My greatest musical challenge of all time!!!

Folks, stay tuned for the conclusion of this epic celestial collision of musical style and diversity!

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
I also highly recommend listening to the pleng collection if you have not already. Listen to it loud, and don't budge from the seat. Put your head right inbetween the speakers, and close your eyes.

Oh but I have!!!

I shall sleep soon. We will continue this phenominal episode at a later,(but not too much later) date!

ok i did it.. i downloaded the whole thing and put them all in order.. and waited till i was ready to go to bed.. turned the heater and monitor off so i wasnt distracted... and listened.. in my hightened state of awareness..

and......

it was great!!!

this is a completely serious comment... but you have actually progressed majorly in your abilities at creating weirdness.

Intro is a cool little piece
When A Man Loves A Women scared the shit out of me... probably one of my favourites
Bird & Cat.. what can i say.. this one is done really well, another of my favourites
Beep..... was my favourite on first listen.. its the "laid-back" weird song of the album.

:lol: