Hammering Moss needs some reviews for Human Death

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Hi there.

Our webmaster is currently building a music site featuring various bands as well as interviews, downloads, reviews and more.

Hammering Moss is going to be hosted there, and we would like to post some reviews of our various albums. And seeing this is where most of our 20 or so (lol) fans preside, It would be great if some of you could submit reviews on any of our 4 albums, so that we may put them up on both our official site as well as the Human Death site.

Any reviews good or bad would be appreciated. If you think our band is a bunch of immature retards, tell us. If we are the greatest thing since sliced eggs, tell us that too. The most interesting and creative reviews will be hosted.

Thankyou for your time.

Mikael of Hammering Moss

Review:
"Hammering Moss are the greatest bunch of immature retards since sliced bread. "

hmmm, maybe that doesnt make sense..

bumpgoblin.gif

Quote from me:

When I first heard Hammering Moss, I went through the same thing all new-comers to this group go through: I was quite nauseous. In fact, the "music" from these people made me physically ill. However, after repeated projectile vomitting, I began to see the wisdom, no, GENIUS that is Hammering Moss! The problem was that none of us are mentally and physically prepared for the onslaught of sonic majesty that Kush and his band give us. It is, in a word, Godly! ...and not in a religious sense. More like a wrathful, vengeful, hateful God who wishes to teach us strength through suffering,(like that guy they tell you about in Sunday school... only REAL!).

I began to see my own musical and creative frailty. I knew I had to start down a new path. I needed to be "Hammered"! Yes, HM has brought me not only to a new creative level but also to a new plane of existence. Forget all you know as "real". HM will change and twist your perceptions and make you a re-born individual. You will never be the same again... at least for a week or so.

Originally posted by Analog_Kid
Quote from me:

When I first heard Hammering Moss, I went through the same thing all new-comers to this group go through: I was quite nauseous. In fact, the "music" from these people made me physically ill. However, after repeated projectile vomitting, I began to see the wisdom, no, GENIUS that is Hammering Moss! The problem was that none of us are mentally and physically prepared for the onslaught of sonic majesty that Kush and his band give us. It is, in a word, Godly! ...and not in a religious sense. More like a wrathful, vengeful, hateful God who wishes to teach us strength through suffering,(like that guy they tell you about in Sunday school... only REAL!).

I began to see my own musical and creative frailty. I knew I had to start down a new path. I needed to be "Hammered"! Yes, HM has brought me not only to a new creative level but also to a new plane of existence. Forget all you know as "real". HM will change and twist your perceptions and make you a re-born individual. You will never be the same again... at least for a week or so.

this should be enough evidence of how just listening to this band can kill neurons to a frightening level.