MR, US release date?

John Clark

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2003
NC, USA
Visit site
Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I can't find the answer in any threads or on the band's website. Is Mind Revolution going to be officially released in the USA? If so what is the release date? Thanks!

-John

Already been released, sir. Back in may sometime! Of course, there wasn't huge publicity or anything, since Skyfire isn't exactly pop or 'radio-friendly'..at least the type of radio most people listen to.

You're pretty much not going to find it in stores. You'll have to pick it up on the internet.

I apologize if I am being contrary, but I am pretty sure it has not been given an official US release. Their first album was released in the US on Martyr records. I can't find any sign of an official release for the 2nd disc. (Again, I know that certain mail order vendors have it for sale, but I am talking about an official US release with national distribution, etc.)

If I am wrong and it really has been released, could someone please let me know which label it's on?

Thanks!

-John

neal said:
well the band posts here sometimes. maybe they know.
-neal
we have no idea =)

but i can tell you whats going on right now with 3/5 of skyfire.

jocke and i are working on new material. i think we have 4 songs so far. i havent heard jockes material yet, so its going to be interesting when we put it all together. henke is taking care of the paperwork, ( we are still negotiating about a new record deal). I havent heard from jonas and andreas in a long time now. I think they are busy with finding new appartments or something, but i dont know. I have to talk to them soon i guess! =)

well, i hope we can reach an agreement soon so we can record our 3rd album.
take care
:cool:

Martin's the man for keeping us all informed
smile2.gif