Biomechanical-Debut album release date

BioInfo

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2003
Second stage headliners Biomechanical are releasing their debut album 'Eight Moons'

The CD will be officially released by Revolver Records (UK)
- the label that brought you albums from such legends as Accept, UFO, Xentrix and many others-.

Release date is the 1st September 2003 and you can grab a copy exclusively @ the Bloodstock Festival (30th August 03)

To check out Biomechanical's music, photos and great reviews go to the official website: www.biomechanical.co.uk

It's the same album only this time on official release

The album was released last year on very limited numbers-on a 'fan only basis'-and was available on the Bloodstock site only.

I hope the organizers at Bloodstock are on top of their set times. I really want to see Biomechanical and I'm going to be really pissed if thier stage runs late and they end up playing the same time as Nightwish.

John

Underground Zine Scene

Hi Zine

There will be no clash between Bio and Nightwish. NW will not take the stage until BIO have finished their set. We have allocated a finish time for BIO of 9.40 and NW start at 9.45.

Cheers

Well if the encour goes on...

But Eight Moons is the best and only power metal album I own, and they were awesome last year, In fact they were the first live act I ever saw (haveing only just found people to go gigging with).