Mr.V Deep Majestic Vocal

S

svältvinter

hey Mr.V you have always refused to answer the question if you still can sing with this deep majestic vocal (as on norrland, fångad utav nordens själ etc).

you have said something like: it isn´t challange to sing like that and its much more challanging to pressure your voice to max, or something (can´t remember everything :D)

but if u still can sing like that live, why don´t you do so on songs like Ödemarkens Son and Till Fjälls?
Maybe it whouldn´t fit to the other songs you play if u sing completly diffrent on does songs, or what the hell do i know :confused: :confused:

but really, whats the reason??

svältvinter said:
hey Mr.V you have always refused to answer the question if you still can sing with this deep majestic vocal (as on norrland, fångad utav nordens själ etc).

you have said something like: it isn´t challange to sing like that and its much more challanging to pressure your voice to max, or something (can´t remember everything :D)

but if u still can sing like that live, why don´t you do so on songs like Ödemarkens Son and Till Fjälls?
Maybe it whouldn´t fit to the other songs you play if u sing completly diffrent on does songs, or what the hell do i know :confused: :confused:

but really, whats the reason??
I could probabaly do it...but it feels very un-natural for me now...and why do something that doesn't come from the heart??

mr V

Vintersorg said:
I could probabaly do it...but it feels very un-natural for me now...and why do something that doesn't come from the heart??

mr V
hmm....doesn´t make sence really. Shouldn´t it be one of does from day to day (from show to show) thing, like you sometimes in mood of singing tillfjälls/ödemarken in a vintersorg-majestic-deep-majestic-dark-old-school-way and sometimes in a vintersorg-new-fresh-cosmic-progg-hightuned-flum-way or something :D