Mudvayne

ya know, im gonna go against the grain here. Mudvayne is the ONLY nu-metal band that i actually enjoy. much more muscianship and song structure than most of the genre. from what i hear here on this, it sounds really good!

Why are you bringing up the band Mudvayne? If you take a moment (go ahead, do it) and read just below the Hypocrisy logo, you will see that you have made a post accidentally in a branch of the Ultimate Metal Forum. I see that you are not particularly familiar with metal, so let me go ahead and inform you, that Mudvayne is not metal, and it makes me physically ill that you are posting about Mudvayne on the forums of the same band who made a music video in the ruins of a burned down church....as hard as Peter Tagtgren is trying, Hypocrisy is not in the same genre as Mudvayne, please take this topic elsewhere, anywhere (just not another metal band's forum).

I'm with dsoul on this, you can hear about Mudvayne on MTV. A better forum for your post would be on Carson Daily TRL or something like that. Or maybe the Queer Eye for the Straight guy forum.

Why are you bringing up the band Mudvayne?
he's a street teamer. he didn't start the topic to create a discussion, he only wants you to click the link so he gets free stuff for misleading people :)