muffled guitar tone?

boost the highs where?

i have a big cut at 4k and without it it sounds harsh and fizzy.

as for volume... i appreciate feedback but i really dont think they are.

A tiny bit at 7-8k will sound better. The cut at 4k should maybe be a bit narrower.

Maybe I think they're too quiet because the bass really cuts through and the singing sort of drowns it all out.

hmmm. i could bring down the low pass on the bass. the vocals i didnt even eq, i like natural sounding vocals.

Yeah in relation to the drums, the guitars aren't too quiet but they are definitely too woofy and muffled sounding. You defiantly need to lose some mid content and get a little more high end peppered in there. The drums could be brighter too. The vocals are a bit loud for my taste and it makes the instrumentals seem small and underwhelming IMO. Bring everything up a bit so that the music can have some more life and impact and yeah defiantly try to clear up the guitars. I don't know what the raw wav's sound like so you might not be able to do alot without ruining them but defiantly give it a shot.

Yeah in relation to the drums, the guitars aren't too quiet but they are definitely too woofy and muffled sounding. You defiantly need to lose some mid content and get a little more high end peppered in there. The drums could be brighter too. The vocals are a bit loud for my taste and it makes the instrumentals seem small and underwhelming IMO. Bring everything up a bit so that the music can have some more life and impact and yeah defiantly try to clear up the guitars. I don't know what the raw wav's sound like so you might not be able to do alot without ruining them but defiantly give it a shot.

Basically this. I guess you explained it better than me though, haha.

Also, IMHO, the vocals are tad too high on the compression. You should prolly ease the compression off slightly make them a little less attacky.