Atlanta, GA
This show is not very advertised so I figured I'd post it here

Municipal Waste and Hallow's Eve @ The Drunken Unicorn

I'll be there :kickass:

Anyone else going?

A few questions though.....I've never been to the Drunken Unicorn

1. Where is it?

2. Do the shows really start at 9 pm usually? I don't wanna get there late

3. Can you usually get tickets at the door?

Hallows Eve is not playing this. I sent the band a myspace message and they said that their last show of the year is October 24 at the Masquerade. If you go to the Drunken Unicorn's site, they have simple instructions on how to get there. I wouldn't recommend getting tickets at the door as Municipal Waste is getting pretty popular now and it is a small venue.

I'm going.

1. What the guy above me said. Also, you know where that Kroger and Greens Beverages are on Ponce? The Drunken Unicorn is directly across the street, next to a pizza place. Look for a pair of grey doors at the bottom of a staircase.

2. The bands start playing at 10.

3. If you mean, "Do they sell tix at the door?" Then Yes. If you mean "Is it going to sell out?" Maybe. Criminal Records usually has pre-show tix for sale.

I'm going.

1. What the guy above me said. Also, you know where that Kroger and Greens Beverages are on Ponce? The Drunken Unicorn is directly across the street, next to a pizza place. Look for a pair of grey doors at the bottom of a staircase.

2. The bands start playing at 10.

3. If you mean, "Do they sell tix at the door?" Then Yes. If you mean "Is it going to sell out?" Maybe. Criminal Records usually has pre-show tix for sale.

Thanks man.....I used google maps and I figured out exactly how to get there

Alright that is actually good because I want one of my friends to go and he usually gets off work late so that works out good for me

Ok I was just gonna get tickets at the door but now I want to get them early so they don't sell out. I missed Municipal Waste last time they came and regretted it bad. I'm getting payed Friday so I'll get the tickets this weekend.

Is this site reliable for tickets? I may do mailing so will I get them or should I just print them out?

http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/1393.aspx

Yes, they should be. TicketAlternative is the same ticketing outlet that The Loft uses for ticket sales. Tickets for the PPUSA pre-show this year, for example, were sold through TA.

Alright thanks....well I get payed Friday so I'll be getting them this weekend

See you guys there :kickass:

son of a fucking bitch...GWAR and MWaste played same night here and I didn't feel like going to see GWAR which my friend was going to..thats fucking lame.

I'm pretty sure Brian/dcowboys311 will be going to that show.

I have to work. :erk:

That sucks....I just hope its a good turnout and the crowd doesn't suck

And I'm not a pussy anymore and like moshing after getting in the pit for the Kataklysm show so I'm excited. haha :kickass:

anyone go to this?

I was wearing my Kataklysm hoodie then I took it off and had an Eluveitie shirt if any of you saw me

But this show was fun as hell. I got lost since I've never been there. I ended up at some fitness place across the street and asked an old lady if she knew where the Drunken Unicorn but she gave me a weird look and said "no." Then I went to the Kroger and some bum asked for money and then told us where it was. Haha.

My friend who basically likes punk went with me so he liked the 2nd and 3rd band...they were decent. The first band sucked but were hilarious.....the guitarist had a jock strap on then threw it into the crowd and the singer kept spitting jell-o everywhere.

But Municiple Waste was amazing...I got in my first circle pit and Unleash the Bastards was way better live. I was gonna get a shirt but I didn't like most of em so I ordered one online when I got home.

I hope they come back soon :kickass:

I'm waiting for his playlist to show up. There was some good stuff early on, and I think I know what it all was but want to make sure ;)