Municipal Waste

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Anyone else heard them? I'd think if you like Anthrax enough to post here, you'll love Municipal Waste. "Blood Drive" in particular sounds a lot like the 'Thrax, "Hazardous Mutation" is a great album, you need to check it out! :headbang:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Would you put them in the same category as bands like Tankard, etc.?

I wouldn't. But that's just cos I've never heard Tankard. They remind me of STD era Anthrax, although the DRI influence is clear. The backing vox are pure Scott Ian. :tickled:

nah i dont think they sound much like tankard at all.............. defo more like dri than anything, i defo think they owe more to hardcore than thrash tho..........cool 3 minute songs tho whatever you wanna class em as :)

defo try out hazardous mutation

they are supporting sick of it all in the london show only..... gonna be a cool cool night ( see what i mean they fit into a hardcore bill pretty easily)

Theres guys are fucking great. You'd be smart to pick it up. The album gets better and better the more you listen to it. Its definitely something that if you tried out you won't be wasting your money. Hell, even Scott raves about these guys.

Shit Municipal Waste tour on Europe-mainland is cancelled.
Support for Anthrax would be great

bastard said:
Shit Municipal Waste tour on Europe-mainland is cancelled.
Support for Anthrax would be great

ah that blows, they were spposed to be the suppport for soia at the end of feb..........nutsack. still s.o.i.a tho ;)

Great band, Municipal Waste. Sort of "perfect" thrash/crossover retro sound - kind of like early Exodus meets DRI...

Great for old farts like me to get nostalgic about anyway!