Municipal Waste

well it turned out in the end, that municipal waste did support sick of it all at the ballroom this week, hurrah :)

man they were hilarious, i really dunno if they take themselves seriously at all, clearly very pissed up , they played super tight tho, but yeah they had the body boards out, which were pinging about all over the place, dishing out beer bongs to dudes in the crowds, trying to make sure as many people were on the same level as them i guess :) haha, really cool to see tho, their choons shred and they defo have a blast on stage, high fives n all :) oh and at the last song a mexican wrestler came on stage and got pounded by the band, some of the best suplexs and flying elbow drops outside of the wwf haha

that said, sick of it all kicked their asses, damn that band just fucking rule live, 20 years on the road this year, and still totally amazing to watch, pete koller is mental on guitars, lou a natural frontman... i've never seen em play a bad show , they always play killer, always get a huge response, and the braveheart is always a blast.........stand outs: disco sucks...fuck everything, sanctuary, scratch the surface, built to last !!

Yep, nostalgi-o-rama! But they are amazing!

I'm supreised noone has mentioned (or am I the only one to think it?) the ridiculouds similarity to Nuclear Assault's vocals.

The guy sounds like a complete mix of Kurt Brecht and John Connelly!!

And to think therse guys are too young to actually have seen any of the bands they emulate (oh so well!).