"Murder Book" - new album, coming soon ...

FAJFER

www.neurothing.com
Aug 7, 2007
www.neurothing.com
Polish mind damagers Neurothing are finishing their new album pre-production. The band is almost ready to enter the studio and start with recording “Murder Book”. The album should be ready in the beginning of 2008.

This is what Sloma, Neurothing guitarist and co-songwriter says about new material:
“In my opinion it’s going to be a solid blast. I already feel how deep it breaths... If somebody hears it differently then should start thinking about listening to other kind of music...”

The album title “Murder Book” has an essential connection with lyrics theme. “It’s a real human mind story. It’s like a “Crime and Punishment” and police serial killer investigation report mixed together...”

Neurothing also gave away few tracks titles including: “Kill It”, “My Cell”, “In The Name of Death”, “More Then Time” and “Raskolnikov” (not full list yet).

Recording sessions will take place in Poznan/Poland and also Edinburgh/Scotland. The band set their studio so it will be real self battle. They’re testing equipment and instruments to be used during recording. Fans can already watch two new video reports (one including rehearsals and making the songs, second: the band’s drummer Rob testing new drum equipment) and pictures (Fajfer writing and recording vocals) at www.myspace.com/neurothing and www.neurothing.com

After the “Murder Book” release Neurothing is planning to hit the stages. The band is already co-operating and preparing shows for 2008 with agencies from Switzerland and the UK.
Video “Macheta” is in Top 4 Category A, Top 4 Most Viewed and Top 4 Latest Viewed of Bloodstock Festival Unsigned Competition what gives the band a big chance to perform there.
Neurothing also got huge support from web radios and TV’s
(just to mention www.meltedmetal.com ).

Be ready, you never know who’s behind...

All right folks!!!

It's time to let you know how far we are with our music slaughter.

The "Murder Book" recording process is going forward day by day. Finally we're all together in Poland working hard on the album.

For now we have drums recording done so Rob is free and happy!!! Everything went great and we have already the band's heart beating like hell !!!

We're also almost done with vocals writing and we have one song title remaining to complete the whole "Murder Book". So it's gonna be:

- Kill It
- Hands of the Death
- High Pain Threshold
- My Cell
- Raskolnikov
- Near Railroad Track Blues
- Infinity
- More Than Time

Just now we have first guitars notes on the tracks so it's getting shaped. Hope everybody's happy because it couldn't be better here.

We know it takes a lot of time to get whole book but we're also sure that finally it won't be complaints!!!