Murder Cover :)

Aye, sounds really awesome man!

Though the vocals sound a bit weird in the beginning with the echo-like effect, almost like every word is recorder serperately.. but apart from that, it indeed sounds almost like the original!
Bereavement ftw! ;p

Thanks guys :) thanks so much :)

though the song I record was not perfect :(
some parts are still wrong and yeah Zowi, I found that the vocal a little bit weird too and I found this song is harder to growl than I thought.
Too hard to have that FEEL, I tried many times and this is the one attempt, not good enough tho :(

Excellent cover. I agree, the best by far from other covers of this song that I've heard.

Awesome work on the cover, Bereavement! Amazingly close to the original, that's pretty impressive!

Tonight's Music and Sulfur are two of my favorite Katatonia songs, so I'll check here often to see how you do with that!

thank you all again :worship:

Blood Red Raven : yeah I love sulfur and tonight's music very much too!!! but I am worry about if I could sing :( I sing sucks

Mortis: you are not reserving ur hands for Pat ?:p

Insidethefall about my setup details in this song are

Hardware -
Guitar and Effect : Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus with Erine ball strings 011-048
Boss GT-8 Effect processor and ADA MP-2 Preamp
Bass and DI : Pedulla MVP 5 strings Custom
Tech-21 Sansamp Bass - DI
Drums : Drum Kits From Hell custom kits (non-superior version)
Vocal : supposed to use Shure SM 57 thru my Mackie 1402VLZ-Pro Mixer with Mic Preto record but the mic broke during the half of the recording progress, so I used another cheap karaoke mic to record this song's vocal.

note: the guitars and bass in this song were recorded with direct in connection to my crappy Creative sound blaster audigy sound card :(

Compressor : Alesis Nancompressor
console effects : Lexicon MPX-1

Software :

Cakewalk Sonar 5 Studio edition
Steinberg Wavelab 5
Battery 2

Plugins used:
PSP easy verb
PSP vintage warmer
PSP masterEQ
Wave goldbundle 5.0
Lexicon PSP42 delay

LifeDepraved said:
HOLY SHIT!!! SOUNDS PERFECT!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!! WEEEEE!

thx Kev :) hehe
actually I done all the guitar, bass and drum programming parts but now seeking some sounds samples and learning the keys at intro.
and I need to record the vocal :erk: pretty high pitches for my voice :erk:
now thinking how to sing it with my way~lol

think within this week can be done :)