Sweet Nurse Cover (Avant-Garde Hyper Mix)

I don't know if everyone got the right message. This wasn't in any way suppose to be taken serious...so if anyone is offended (band included) well then don't be...I like to have fun in life and I made it in like 2 minutes. It's not something I'd be proud of, but I don't want any further assumptions about if I'm just this guy who just wants to stir up shit and cause a ruckus. I hail good times, drunken adventures, and cheerz with all awesome people. You don't have to be mad over something like this...all in good fun...I love you all. And maybe if I actually learn to play for real I can cover a song for real :p

one step closer to da edge an im about 2 break!!!11111

I don't know if everyone got the right message. This wasn't in any way suppose to be taken serious...so if anyone is offended (band included) well then don't be...I like to have fun in life and I made it in like 2 minutes. It's not something I'd be proud of, but I don't want any further assumptions about if I'm just this guy who just wants to stir up shit and cause a ruckus. I hail good times, drunken adventures, and cheerz with all awesome people. You don't have to be mad over something like this...all in good fun...I love you all. And maybe if I actually learn to play for real I can cover a song for real :p

one step closer to da edge an im about 2 break!!!11111

Yeah, beneath the layer of Hqilgr1mz0r!111 there's a good person;)