MURDERBIRD (SWE) - Melodic, Thrash, Rock

Good day, forum goers!

My name's Steve, and I'm the bassist of a brand new Stockholm, Sweden-based metal band called MURDERBIRD.
I'd like to see what you all think about our brand new (and currently only) video/song:

tl;dr version: Metal/heavy rock, clean vocals, fairly melodic
YouTube video link
Or if you can't or don't want to watch a video, here's the song on SoundCloud.

There's a Facebook link in the description if you want to stay subscribed to our future progress, we haven't gotten much out yet besides this video + track.

It's all fairly DIY, recorded in our rehearsal space, audio and video both, and we're currently unsigned.

Not sure exactly what genre to classify us as, it's fairly melodic, clean vocals, but still heavy. The drums and guitars in particular are fairly metal-oriented, but overall we're not going for a "omg br00talriffz" vibe. This particular track has some thrash influences, I'd like to think, but not all of our tracks do. We got some technical riffs, some simple ones, sometimes we just got chords.

We like layering leads though, and we always have huge, melodic choruses. Some tracks are a little slower, but no outright ballads yet. Our influences are probably In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Iron Maiden, Tool, The Haunted, Pantera, + many more.

Enjoy!