Murderdolls - muy bien

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
man, i tell you , i heard this song on mtv2 yesterday and i was like wow this is some nice old school punk, and at the end of the video i saw Murderdolls i was like what?! im telling yall, you should check them out from what ive heard they ahve a most excellent punkish sound that would make you say "way to go joey, nice way to rebound from the slipknot garbage" i used to like slipknot, but then as i went back and tired to listen to them after i had been introduced to the heart of real metal, it just wasent the same and i realized it for the garbage it was.

muderdolls good, hilarious stuff like grave robbing and shit, check it out.

In all honesty (and I am not saying this simply because it is mallcore): They are one of the fucking worst bands I have ever heard. I listened to 'Dead in Hollywood' or whatever a few months ago and was almost in hysterics.

they are totally hair metal. their bass player even teases his hair!!!!!

like it was said before, POISON!!!
~gR~

SLAYER85 said:
man, i tell you , i heard this song on mtv2 yesterday and i was like wow this is some nice old school punk, and at the end of the video i saw Murderdolls i was like what?! im telling yall, you should check them out from what ive heard they ahve a most excellent punkish sound that would make you say "way to go joey, nice way to rebound from the slipknot garbage" i used to like slipknot, but then as i went back and tired to listen to them after i had been introduced to the heart of real metal, it just wasent the same and i realized it for the garbage it was.

muderdolls good, hilarious stuff like grave robbing and shit, check it out.

I'm glad that you saw Slipknot for the steamy pile 'o shit that it is, now only if you could see the murdedolls that way..........

Murderdolls annoy me. Joeys old unsigned preslipknot band was more punkish actually.. lets just wait for Hellpig, another joey band that apparently he goes nuts on drums..

Status
Not open for further replies.