Murts mega sale!

Apr 30, 2006
All prices subject to nearest offer:-

Boss Ge7 eq pedal - £40 (very good condition boxed as new)
Boss Ge7 eq pedal - £40 (very good condition boxed as new)
Boss Ls2 line selector pedal - £40 (very good condition boxed as new)
Boss Tu2 tuner pedal - £40 (good condition with minor scuffs boxed)
Boss Ns2 noise supressor - £30 (good condition with minor scuffs boxed)
Boss Mt2 metal zone - £30 (good condition with minor scuffs boxed)
Ibanez Ts-10 tubescreamer £40 (good condition unboxed rare pedal with vintage sound)
Jim dunlop crybaby orignal - £35 (Scuffs on underside and dusty but boxed)
DB-01 crybaby from hell dimebag wha - £100 (very good condition boxed as new)
Boss 9 volt adapter with pcs 20a leads - £10
Bogner Uberkab with thon heavy flightcase - £600 (good condition minor scuffs)

Pictures upon request. I have tried to do my research with these prices, if you want to make me an offer but think
I'm being too harsh make the said offer and i'll see what I can do.

I am really gutted about having to sell most of my gear accumulated through various and random means over the years. The prices seem too low for me but being attached to the gear I need to see it go before I change my mind. In regards to shops buying things in for more than what I am selling, good point but shops don’t sell second hand gear (owned by me) and that alone depreciates the true value of the item by a considerable amount. Fairly bummed out but I am planning on a major downsize with the use of a spider valve combo (combo wise I think it’ll be good... shall have to see) along with an FBV floorboard as we now practice in a student house with an electric kit and with no gigs coming up for a long while. Some of the gear I am selling I’ve really cracked my neck and lived off fuck all for years to get hence my current similarities in dress code to Rab C Nesbitt. I hope people buy it quickly before my hording nature overwhelms me once more and enjoy the item(s) as much as I have. Oh and guys thanks for taking the time to read my advertisement and your help with bumping the thread, much appreciated.
:headbang: