Music Library Size

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caecius

Doomed Traveler
Sep 30, 2007
Colorado
How many tracks do you have in your music library? Feel free to add how many hours/days of music it is also.

As far as my mp3 player library goes...

7400 songs 46.50 gb 22.8 days.

Physically, I've been buying music and actually own close to 100 cds now. I've began to realize all my mp3s will eventually fade away... and I would be left with nothing other than tshirts to remember the music I so enjoy.

Edit: Also, on my mp3 player, I rip everything at 192kbps. It makes sure you arent stuck with compression artifacts and is pretty much the smallest size I've found to not do that.

I really don't keep track of how much music I've got on my comp anymore. I've still got to organize much of it, as I'm nearly obsessed about keeping mp3 tags/folders orderly. Easily more than 5001 songs though.

The amount of songs, or GBs doesn't matter to me. I do however keep track of the amount of CDs and such that I own.

I like to own the physical copy of my music, but of course it's pretty hard to obtain everything but I'm in the process. Usually even if I do get a CD, I rip it straight into my computer because I don't want to damage the CD.

My library is 13,751 songs, 6 weeks 5 days 14 hours 50 minutes. I don't really care how much music I have, and I don't really keep track. But I like to listen to alot of music.

Yeah I usually rip a CD as soon as I get it too.

I have around 200 CDs/vinyl/music DVDs though I still have to rip a lot of them.

36954, 237 gigs.

I don't have my second drive hooked up at the moment, but I assure you it's far larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.