music subjects for photography

Deb

New Metal Member
Hi Guys -
I'm in Los Angeles. I have a project that I could use help with and I'm not spamming. I am a photographer, opening a new photography studio for musicians and bands. I shoot other stuff too but I'm most interested in musicians for this project.

If you are in need of some fresh photos this will be a great for you. I'm looking for edgy looking music oriented shots to use as publicity shots for my business.

I will happily turn you on to a digital portfolio that you'll be proud of and be able to use for your site, flyers, posters, magazines, banners, whatever. If you want to kick down a few bones for my batteries, I will graciously accept but it's not the object of this post and I do not want this post to be mistaken for spam.

I will only use images that you feel are acceptable for me to post on my site and flyers. You will have the final say in any material I use. I can also post a link from your image to your site or your e-mail if you like. My site gets a lot of traffic so it can benefit you as well to have your image and a blurb about you. (I'd also like to use the images for my recording studio and my lobby).

If you're in or close enough to the area to make it worth your trip, please check out the site and contact me. The studio is located on Hollywood Blvd in Los Angeles. If you desire a location shot, I'll try to schedule you the best I can around my paid gigs.

Best Regards and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Deb

:hotjump:

Dear Hil:

Thanks for the warm welcome. It was a nice surprise this morning before I started my day.

I see you live in Italy -- My best friend lives there too. Castelletto Ticino No Italy.

Is the artwork on your profile one of your pieces?

Thanks again for saying hi. I added you to my buddy list.
love and peace,

excellent. looking forward to it! I'll put a link from my site to yours when your ready.

My foundation as a fine artist is in portraiture. -- multi media -- my most favorite medium for painting is pastel. Have you worked in pastel? It is the truest pigment of all mediums to paint with and that's why the color is so amazing.

I'd love to hear more about what you do and how life is in Italy in general. I've never been there but probably will go in the next year to visit my best friend. (she just had a baby).

your work is so beautiful. Thanks for the posts.