"music" video?

carbon

Guitarist In The Making
May 14, 2007
Apple Valley, CA, USA
www.myspace.com
Will Sun Caged be making a video for a song from Artemesia?

I want to put a video or audio or something of that nature, from Sun Caged, on all my "friend" pages (myspace, facebook, ning etcetc.)

Perhaps you have some studio footage you could use to throw togeither something cheesey and fun?

Best wishes,
Carbon! :headbang:

ohh A fair trade! that'd be a very good one to do.
Its my favorite along with Lyres Harmony (on Artemesia)

that'd be grand!

Could we perhaps get one of the band maybes to give this a maybe or confirmation? :D :D :D :D

ty!, carbon

Well done bro !! The bassplaying I mean !

About a video: We are not sure abotu which song yet, A fair Trade seems cool but it is too long to play on TV, then we should cut in the song, which I hate ;)

Who knows what will happen ;)

Marcel

A Fair Trade would be great as it's my favourite track. But as Marcel said it's
maybe to long. But that "problem" limits the choice to only Painted Eyes, I think.

But, maybe Afraid To Fly is a good choice. Without the instrumental parts at the beginning and end it's about 5-5,5 min. Although it's a pity to skip these parts, what resumes is still a great and beautiful song, which could get enough airplayon radio and TV, in my opinion.

If a video will be shot will there be a CDS released too? Will there possibly be more songs on it from the recording sessions of Artemisia, which didn't made it to the album?

Another opportunity is maybe Higher Ground?! Although it's a cover it's in the
proggy Sun Caged style a great song with airplay potential ......

Looking forward to the progress on this issue.

Einar

you know what, from my point of view... i don't think you need that... i mean, if it is for the cause of merchandise, i would say that radio broadcasts would be the perfect solution. +, there's always the possibility of putting some licks on guitar world/one which could always rise the amount of enthusiasm. i don't know if music video would be THE perfect solution for merchandising. Singles maybe, by my point of video, music video would get too far... maybe music video for Youtube, live DVD, or such, i dunno...

you know what, from my point of view... i don't think you need that... i mean, if it is for the cause of merchandise, i would say that radio broadcasts would be the perfect solution. +, there's always the possibility of putting some licks on guitar world/one which could always rise the amount of enthusiasm. i don't know if music video would be THE perfect solution for merchandising. Singles maybe, by my point of video, music video would get too far... maybe music video for Youtube, live DVD, or such, i dunno...

Sounds good, and we don't want people who listen to radio music stumbling on sun caged via a 3 minute excert, not that they would be interested anyway:zombie: .Youtube sounds like a good idea:cool:

Yeh, posts on Youtube would raise awareness for sure; but I think to grab more of the prog scene people , or those who would be more open to it, it would be a good idea to post these to Ultimate-guitar.com
Shoot, maybe i'll go start a post and put a links to all those marcel coenen videos on YouTube.

aye or nay?

edit:
wow... i can't wait for that, it would be amazing for this band to make a video for A Fair Trade, this is my favorite song on this album... just can't wait! :D

until then, check out my bass recording for this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWtfqOhlpk
Nice bassing!

Hello all

Please be aware: When you open that page you will be prompted to install a program, do not do this ! It is a virus.

Probably Carbon did not know about this, but be warned.

Cool though that you do this for us !

Marcel