Music Video

Man, nice video. I really was stoked on those guitar fills at the beginning, and was fearful that the vocalist would come in with some crappy emo-esque singing. I'm soooo glad he's brutal!

Many cheers, I'll have to look up more of your stuff.

:headbang:

Richard

Cool that you guys like it, thanks for the kind comments :) I'm really happy with how it turned out. The guy who did all of the work on it sure did a good job. Btw, it was his first music video ever :).

Cool Vid man.

Listen to Carcass's "Swansong" album while writing song perhaps? ;-)

Haha, yeah the other guys in the band are huge Carcass fans.. You'll hear that even more if you listen to the whole record :)

That is Friggin AWESOME. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That is one of the (if not the) best Guitar tone's that I have heard from this forum!!! Love the sizzle.:headbang:

Details on the Amp(s)/Cab(s)/Mic(s)/pre please!!! Any details would be appreciated.

I saw the 5150 in the clip, but what was the other amp sitting on the Peavey(?) Cab?

Great clip, love it.

That is Friggin AWESOME. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That is one of the (if not the) best Guitar tone's that I have heard from this forum!!! Love the sizzle.:headbang:

Details on the Amp(s)/Cab(s)/Mic(s)/pre please!!! Any details would be appreciated.

I saw the 5150 in the clip, but what was the other amp sitting on the Peavey(?) Cab?

Great clip, love it.

Cool that you like it! :) It's a 5150 on the rythm channel with a TS9. We used a Marshall 1960A cabinet and used the Fredman micing technique (with 2 SM57's). There's actually 6 rythm guitars on each track on the album. I think it does sound a bit muddy, but I think it suits the music. I think these were the settings on the 5150: Gain 7, Low 6, Mid 1, Treble 8, Presence 8,5, Resonance MAX. The TS9-settings: Drive 0, Tone 1 o'clock and Level 12 o'clock. There were no post EQ on the guitars at all, it's just the EQ from the amp you're hearing. I think that's correct, not 100% sure though, can't remember exactly.

Hehe, the other amp in the video is a Peavey Bandit II which has had the speaker removed :)