Music123

I think the guitar I got from them took a good 10-14 days to get. If I remember right, I received the guitar the same day the status changed to "shipped" on my account page. I have read several complaints here and there that they don't update the status page very often, so it' kind of hard to tell. I'm sure they have a toll free number, give them a call!

Keep bugging them. I bought aPlatinum series BC Rich Beast from them and they lied to me saying it was the one with the silver bevels when it was all black. And I bought a Beast case from them and they sent me a molded Virgin case. So keep on them.

I've ordered about 5 or 6 guitars from them over the last 2 years and normally they were excellent to deal with. Regular updates on the status of the order and I'd have the guitars within a week. But the last 2 I ordered, I wasn't overly impressed with the service. Delays in status updates, my questions answered with usual standard replies and so on.

One thing I will warn people about, I bought a B-stock Washburn Dime 2ST and it arrived with no tremolo arm or allen keys or anything. When I questioned this, they told me that because it was B-stock, it wouldn't come with any extras. Now I wouldn't consider a tremolo arm an extra, I'd consider it a pretty necessary part of the guitar. They told me that I could order one off of the site except that the only arms they stock are Fenders which don't fit the Dime 2ST. So if anyone is considering purchasing a B-stock or C-stock guitar from, make sure that you're getting everything you expect first.