Check This Out!

Deliverance666

I need money...
Jul 17, 2004
Clearwater, Florida, USA
Okay a while ago I ordered a new guitar (Jackson RR3) from Music123.com. They said it was in stock, but the day after I ordered they said that it was backordered. I paid for 3 day shipping so I got kinda ripped.
Today I got an email saying this:

Thank you for your recent order from Music123 (Order #: ******). The following item(s) are now en route:
Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads
Digitech Digitech Death Metal

Tracking information for this shipment is:

To log in to your account for complete order summary details and tracking information, click here.

Play well!!

So I thought, "Awesome! About time!"
A few hours later... I got an email saying this:

Dear Customer,
Your return has been received and you now have a store credit good for $552.25.
Your credit will automatically be applied to a replacement item, or to your next order with Music123.

Thank you for choosing Music123

My guitar and my pedal are in Indianapolis in a sorting facility. They shipped my guitar and pedal, and gave me $552 in store credit!!!!

Thanks. I hope I get the goods and the money, too. I could use a new amp and stuff :). I checked the tracking like two minutes ago and FedEx said that my package was in East Boston, MA. That's awesome! I live in Plymouth, MA, so I'll probably be getting it tomorrow. I'll let ya know what happens.

Yeah this Music123.com place sucks. I'll probably never order from them again. Sadly, they were the only store that had a RR3 and accepted paypal, so I had no choice.
My package was in Raynham, MA on the FedEx truck for delivery two hours ago. Hopefully it'll be here any minute. Raynham is about 45 minutes away from my house. I'm suppose to be in school too. I woke up four hours late lol.

Heh, that's some pretty good luck you have. Be careful though, they may try to stick you later once they figure out they gave you credit when they shouldn't have. Anyway, enjoy the new axe and post a pic if you can. :headbang:

if they try anything just smile and say "you guys fucked up, too bad" :kickass:

the online stores i've experienced are pretty lame. i have to give props to lasercd.com though, Ken Golden's shipping is top notch and so is his inventory.

Use the credit NOW. Before they realize they fucked up. Just go there, find something you want, and buy it. Maybe another RR3 in a different finish or something. Anything, dude.

Yeah well... I got my pedal in the mail today. ONLY the pedal. The bastards told me that they shipped my guitar too but they didn't. Assholes. Never buy from Music123.com. I got my money back so I can order from a different site. What are some sites that accept Paypal and have Jackson RR3s? The pedal sounds really nice though. I'll post somethin if you guys want.

Deliverance666 said:
Yeah well... I got my pedal in the mail today. ONLY the pedal. The bastards told me that they shipped my guitar too but they didn't. Assholes. Never buy from Music123.com. I got my money back so I can order from a different site. What are some sites that accept Paypal and have Jackson RR3s? The pedal sounds really nice though. I'll post somethin if you guys want.
Music123 sucks. If you've got to order gear online, I recommend doing so through musiciansfriend.com or americanmusical.com.
If you've got a store anywhere near you that charges similar prices, go there instead.

Musiciansfriend.com

I order from them all the time and I have NEVER had a problem. American Musical Supply is pretty reliable as well, but I haven't ordered from them in a while.

Musiciansfriend sent me a pedal that was in a box that looked like it came from Iraq. it was beat to shit and had holes blown in it. the thing luckily was functional, but it broke shortly after the warranty was up, and i was not very happy with them ever again.