Musical survivor, round 3

Who should be voted off the planet (Round 3)?

• Neil Turbin

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Britney Spears

• AJ McLean

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Liz McClarnon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lars Ulrich

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Christina Aguilera

• Justin Timberlake

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nikki Sixx

• Joey Belladonna

• Natasha Hamilton

• Phil Anselmo

• Dan Spitz

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Sharon Osborne

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Kevin Bacon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With over 36% of the vote, Billy Milano is the next to get the boot, a choice made inevitable once his association with Vanilla Ice became known. Billy joins Danny Lilker in exile, as we move on to round 3, where both boy band members AJ and Justin are still on the planet.

Voting for this round will end Saturday morning. If you are not sure who these people are, check the previous thread for round two.

I think we should boot Sharon Osbourne because all she has ever done is hold Ozzy down, and that Anthrax comment she made recently says to me that she is looking for a smackdown!

George Carlin- "But that's just one fellows opinion"

Cheerz!

Good old lazy eye has the early lead, but this round looks to be a four horse race between Spitz, Ozzy's bitch, Hetfield's bitch, and Britney's bitch.

Personally, the sooner the boy band members are gone, the better, but I'm sure that will happen all in good time. Once all of the above choices are gone, it will be interesting to see who survives to the final round. I wonder if any of the moderators will intervene if it looks like Britney is going to get the boot...:lol:

Sharon - mon' I choose you!

I see this years ozzfest lineup.................POD, adema, drowning pool mainstage. that makes me mad as hell. and rob zombie second stage, sharon only you could be behind such a disrespectful money groving decision. although whoever put meshuggah on 2nd stage i must give le round of applause to.

slayer

man, sharon is totally holding the ozzman back, see him yelling at her for over booking him and doing all the other shit wrong, he even said something like "its all about money with you sharon" she has to be the one puting fucking nu-metal on ozzfest, ozzy take goddamn control man.