• Kevin Bacon

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Okay, how about some Survivor of the musical industry? 16 musical celebrities, and you get to vote them off, one at a time.

Will you vote with your heart? Will you vote with your groin? Will Lars be the first to go? Or a boy band member? Will former Anthrax members last the longest, or will the hot chicks last the longest? It's your choice....

Round one ends sometime later this week when I get around to it...

Maybe I asked this before, but where are you from----I know Northern Michigan!

I hail from Wells, Michigan. North of everything, except the pole!

Drinking Blatz. Loving life!

Lilker and Milano appear to be heading for a big fight to see who gets kicked off first. I'm surprised that AJ from Backstreet Boys hasn't got a vote yet.

Meanwhile the only female to get a vote so far is Sharon Osborne. I'm guessing Brat hasn't seen the poll yet in order to vote for Britney...

So let me get this straight, you would rather have S.O.D. and former Anthrax members off the earth rather than those damn boy bands and teenie boppers!? All of you need to get your fuckin' priorities straight boys and girls!!

Danny Lilker has a sizable lead, so those of you that haven't voted yet and would rather see someone with no connection to Anthrax leave first, you may want to throw your vote to Sharon Osborne, seeing how she is the closest to catching both Dans and Billy.

Starting Thursday, people can then turn their aggression towards Nsync or Backstreet Boys (I stiil can't believe that AJ hasn't picked up a single vote yet!)

You all thought I'd vote for Britney.

The truth is, I'd rather keep her around than hear Steve M sobbing all the time cause she's gone. I consider her a necessary evil. That's right, E-V-I-L. :mad:

I voted for Sharon because I'm still a bit peeved because of her stupidity. A week ago I would have voted for Billy.

Hey Michigan peoples, I have in-laws in Port Huron. Yay!!

And louse, only Americans can demand a recount, and they'll only do it in Florida. :D (And by "it" I mean, recounting, you pervs!!)

To answer who some of these people are:

1. AJ McLean is one of the Backstreet Boys...thus you can see my confusion as to why he has not received a single vote yet.

2. Natasha Hamilton and Liz McClarnon are both members of Atomic Kitten...while personally I cannot stand their music, their incredible beauty makes me think that if they get voted off the planet, I want to go with them...check out this link to their pic and tell me you don't agree (Natasha is in the middle, and Liz is on the right)

Why can't women this beautiful play good music?

Steve, you can keep Britney...I'll stick with these babes

:loco:

...in the polling for the first round, and it looks like both boy band members are going to live to see another round...is this a metal forum or what?

After 106 votes (!!! I didn't know that many read this forum regularly!), Lilker is still in line to be the first voted off, but doesn't look like a sure thing with Milano and Spitz close at his heels.

It's a shame! Why do the people on this board want Danny Lilker to get kicked off? Or Danny Spitz? F**k, this is an Anthrax-board!

Why not Justin Timberlake? Why not f***n' A.J.? Do you like those boy groups? Is this a boy group board? I think so when i watch the results! True metal people wouldn't vote for Danny L., Billy Milano, Danny S., Neil Turbin or Belladonna.

Danny Lilker is one of the best bass-players and a nice guy too. Just because they didn't mention him in BTM is no reason for kicking him off. I can't understand this, sorry.

cu
Thrashard (a true metal heart)