• Dan Spitz

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Sharon Osbourne

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Kevin Bacon

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Thrashard
It's a shame! Why do the people on this board want Danny Lilker to get kicked off? Or Danny Spitz? F**k, this is an Anthrax-board!

Why not Justin Timberlake? Why not f***n' A.J.? Do you like those boy groups? Is this a boy group board? I think so when i watch the results! True metal people wouldn't vote for Danny L., Billy Milano, Danny S., Neil Turbin or Belladonna.

Danny Lilker is one of the best bass-players and a nice guy too. Just because they didn't mention him in BTM is no reason for kicking him off. I can't understand this, sorry.

cu
Thrashard (a true metal heart)

I agree with everything you have said

I expected when I picked a bunch of names for this is that Lilker Milano, Spitz, Turbin, etc. would be competing to be the last one on, not the first one off, but wow did that backfire. I can't possibly expect that a Backstreet Boy or an Nsync guy would make it to the final round, but I thought for sure they'd be one of the first to go.

One day left in the first round voting, and as of now, Lilker's got a two vote lead on Milano and three on Spitz to get the first boot.

I think that at first, we all vote off people we don't like. But in order to not like someone, we have to know them first. I have no idea who half these people are, but know I want Sharon Osbourne off so I voted for her.