musicians in NC

Mr.Painkiller

Simple MetalHead
Sep 13, 2002
USA
hi, im a guitarist in north carolina, and i need a metal band to play with... or someone just to jam with every now and then would be awesome as well. im open to anything thats real metal, rock on

I'm in burlington during the school year. and i can make it to Asheville pretty easily. would you want to jam somtime in january? ill be back at school then... my ass just got home for the break. as for charleston, man, i can come down some try some things out, see how they work. what kinda metal are you guys wantin to play? im open to pretty much any kind, as long as its metal, and its good. rock on

Hey man,
January is fine. Shit, It'll be here before you know it.
We're trying to do something different (not the easiest thing actually) but if you have to categorize it I'd say Death/Black/Melodic. Long as it's heavy as hell and interesting it's good.:devil:

awesome. we'll have to fuckin raise some hell then. :headbang: and ill try and write out a couple of riffs and ideas and whatnot, you know try and have some more shit to bring with me. I play guitar, as i probably mentioned, and i like to think im good at it. what do you play? and how much of a band do you think you can find? unfortunately at my college, there are very few musicians and only a very few of those enjoy good music, so theres no-one else i could bring up. but shit man, id be happy as hell to jam.
rock on