Musicvideo

I think it would be broadcasted on some special shows. dunno whats going on on mtv nordic, but here there is a show called "Axt" and they play different stuff. Sometimes even Behemoth :)

It's hard for me to imagine what a video for a song like "Curtains" would look like without using CG, and CG sucks alot!

Perhaps he rather focus on making more music than making videos.
Perhaps he doesn't know who will be in the video playing all the other instruments.
Please tell us :)

If I made a video, it would be only by the joy of making it.

I would like to know why he doesn't get people who can record one of his shows and put it on a DVD, that would be nice :)

Nattsmyg said:
Perhaps he rather focus on making more music than making videos.
Perhaps he doesn't know who will be in the video playing all the other instruments.
Please tell us :)

If I made a video, it would be only by the joy of making it.

I would like to know why he doesn't get people who can record one of his shows and put it on a DVD, that would be nice :)

We thought of a video for the last album..but it cost alot and it's hard to get it into the networks I guess...but I would like to do it if we ever have the chance, we'll see what happens.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
We thought of a video for the last album..but it cost alot and it's hard to get it into the networks I guess...but I would like to do it if we ever have the chance, we'll see what happens.

mr V
Videotape your latest single live. And tadaa you have a video.

Vintersorg said:
mr V
Release a live dvd of a special gig with Asgeir and DiGiorgio eheh..it will be more interesting of a music video..
Skål!

Speaking of music videos I recently downloading those live bootlegs on the unofficial site, so exciting to see Vintersorg live. I'm so planning on going to one of those gigs in the future.