mustaine will save the world

You guys are the biggest pieces of shit the world pulled out of its ass.

Random fuck 1 (Bandwagon driver): "HERE'S PROOF DAVE MUSTAINE IS A LOSER! HE GUEST STARRED IN A CARTOON!!!"

Bandwagon passenger 1: "FUCK YEAH!!! I HATE HIM"

Bandwagon passenger 2: "THIS IS WHY MEGADETH I DONT LIKE. FUCK YOU."

Have some fucking humour you wankers, this is entertainment for entertainments sake (and they chose a good song from the new album). Good stuff.

Yeah uh Dave Mustaine was on Jeopardy with that rastafarian funk guy and Moon Unit Zappa as well. He also won by a landslide I mean at least he's got a good general knowledge...
I don't hate him.

Pull The Plug said:

Random fuck 1 (Bandwagon driver): "HERE'S PROOF DAVE MUSTAINE IS A LOSER! HE GUEST STARRED IN A CARTOON!!!"

Have some fucking humour you wankers, this is entertainment for entertainments sake (and they chose a good song from the new album). Good stuff.
agree

hehe, atleast im the bus driver in this situation. and btw, i thought the cartoon aws funny. but dave is still a douche.
~gR~

Pull The Plug said:

Sure... but here's the thing, it was a fucking stupid cartoon. Also, Dave Mustaine IS a douchebag regardless of whether he's in cartoons and last of all, it's not a band wagon, it's an elitest metal culture and it's tradition to ridicule people for doing anything other then their first album.

yeah, megadeth's first album sucked too. but then again. i think al pantera and metallica suck too. even ride the lightning
~gR~