mustaine will save the world

dave mustaine is an absolute legend!! he's in one of the biggest metal acts on the planet.. and if he was such a "douche" how the fuck did he get kerry king to play for megadeth in the killing is my business days?? eh?? megadeth rocks the fuck out of nearly every poxy band on the planet!! at least he is a strong consistent song writer unlike some *cough hetfield cough*

shryker said:
dave mustaine is an absolute legend!! he's in one of the biggest metal acts on the planet.. and if he was such a "douche" how the fuck did he get kerry king to play for megadeth in the killing is my business days?? eh?? megadeth rocks the fuck out of nearly every poxy band on the planet!! at least he is a strong consistent song writer unlike some *cough hetfield cough*

Kerry King is a horrible Guitar Player. At least Dave can play a solo. regardless of him being a "'Douche'".

shryker said:

Dave Mustaine sucks along with his nerdy face. Everytime dave talks with his gay voice god scorns us.

His vocals are just as irritating as celion dion.

Megagay

it isnt bad ass. it isnt even remotely good or interesting.

and yes, his vocals drive me up the fucking wall as well
~gR~

Mustaine's vocals suck... but the music is pretty good. I'm just glad they didn't put Metallica or Linkin Park on the show, aren't you?

Theres no sound in space.

I might overlook technical flaws like him picking with his entire arm, if it was actually funny.

Sinister Mephisto said:
Sure... but here's the thing, it was a fucking stupid cartoon. Also, Dave Mustaine IS a douchebag regardless of whether he's in cartoons and last of all, it's not a band wagon, it's an elitest metal culture and it's tradition to ridicule people for doing anything other then their first album.

Thats a heavily opinionated statement to be speaking of the values of an entire elite group.

Sit up the front son, the old man will findle with your lap.;)

Pull The Plug said:
Thats a heavily opinionated statement to be speaking of the values of an entire elite group.

Sit up the front son, the old man will findle with your lap.;)

well it was mostly a joke and saying that I'm tired of people saying that people are jumping on a bandwagon. :D

Mustaine is a highly overated guitarist. He's a good rythm player, but he absolutely sucks at lead. And his rythm isnt really amazing, the likes of Rob Jarzombek would shame him were the two ever compared.

polarity3 said:
that wasa terrible cartoon are all WB cartoons this unfunny these days

looked like they were just going for heavy metal and explosions to appeal to the kids
I'm guessing Jenna Jameson will be guest starring in the near future

btw Metallica is going to be on the Simpsons

The Deacon Dr. O said:
Mustaine is a highly overated guitarist. He's a good rythm player, but he absolutely sucks at lead. And his rythm isnt really amazing, the likes of Rob Jarzombek would shame him were the two ever compared.

...WTF. The majority of the time Mustaine plays lead guitar, its one of the main reasons he's considered a great guitarist. If there's a strong point its his lead and soloing, you are a fucking idiot. Have you even listened to a Megadeth song in its entirety?

Oh and Sinister Mephisto, sorry man its so fucking hard to spot humour in this place now!