Mustasch signs with Nuclear Blast

In general, I prefer confidence to false modesty. However, you can tell from the whole of the press release, that his English isn't that strong. Had he expressed the same sentiment in his native tongue, it may have come across with more restraint.

Zod

This:
Here is a band that kicks ass and is recognized in their own place as being good. Who are glad to land a deal with a good label that will push them harder in other places. Kind of saying "Hey we are big on are home turf" but now we can play some away games with force, and now be better exposed.
Plus this:
In general, I prefer confidence to false modesty. However, you can tell from the whole of the press release, that his English isn't that strong. Had he expressed the same sentiment in his native tongue, it may have come across with more restraint.
Zod
And yea, the statement isn't attributed to a particular band member and reads like a typical press release, albeit with stilted English. I think it's pretty narrow-minded to take offense to it, especially if you can't put yourself in their place. They live in Sweden, aprox. 9 million people and they've had some measure of success. They're inking a deal with a big label that could get them success over a much larger market. That's got to be pretty exciting and that's the perspective I took with that statement.

Can't wait to hear the new stuff! Would love to see them back for the Showcase. Not only do they rock hard, but they're a fun group of guys.