My ass in the new Aborted video.

Jacob Hanson, aka, Jacobi Handsome.
Great dude :)

And yeah, was a bummer, to little time, you woulda made additional sounds a lot better :) the whole album was quit stressy, we wrote this song a day before we went to studio at my place! came out as one the coolest though.
I even recorded guitars and bass for my songs when the rest was done, which means i worked from 10 in the night to 4/5 in the morning useally haha

Encyclopaedia Metallum doesn't say anything, why did ya quit the band?

Not enough time due to other bands i work for, and a endless amount of touring, recording and writing music for different bands since i was like 19 which kinda left me burnt out.

Was best for both sides, and no beef or drama, everyone in aborted right now is way cool,pretty boring story :D

the album turned out killer, and im really happy to see i could contribute a whole bunch of songs to what people are calling the return of aborted to form! its awesome!

I think the iphone aborted app that sven made is coming out too in a while, and that will have a song called fecal forgery, which is me on guitars and bass, bit more grindy and doomy song :)

http://soundcloud.com/centurymediarecords/sets/aborted-global-flatline-stream/s-woal5

Listen to the whole record online at Century Media Records soundcloud.

For some frisian stoner deathmetal, listen to: Fecal Forgery, Of Scabs and Boils, Our Father, Who Art Of Feces, Endstille, written by me :v , except solo's offcourse.

Its basicly Herder on speed :v

Paid some specific attention to those songs, they have their own thing while fitting the Aborted style which is great.

I need to check out Herder someday i guess :)

Sorry for digging this up but i just wanted to say i saw you guys at the Triel Open Air in France last night and although pa was shitty, you fucking ripped this place a part it was amazing ! The performance was great and thanks for the guitar pick :kickass: Gorod were fucking great too !