my availability for mod-stuff in the next cpl of days

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
just got the news thart I'm supposed to play rh guits for Svartsot on the Pagan Fest tour...leaving tonight and I won't be back before...dunno...depends on whether or not I die in a bus-accident.....or some bizarre gardening accident :)

so the moderation of the forum might be slightly sluggish over the next days..

suck it.

EDIT: 1 night to learn 8 Songs I haven't played before and then play them in front of 2k ppl tomorrow...fucking shitting it, lol

If you're going to choke on vomit, make the investigation easier try to make sure that it's clearly your own. It's hard to dust for vomit...

Jeff

luck is what I need..been driving all night through, so didn't have the chance to learn the song....learned the riffs sitting on the hotel bed earlier....don't really feel safe at all, lol.
I'll report back

luck is what I need..been driving all night through, so didn't have the chance to learn the song....learned the riffs sitting on the hotel bed earlier....don't really feel safe at all, lol.
I'll report back

We need robots..intelligent guitar playing robots for this kind of cases haha.

I wish you can make it to learn all songs, Lasse. If not, just act like you would play guitar like the guys in the Musikantenstadl :lol: Don´t forget to post some videos then :) Good luck, dude!