My band, Anthem Alone, finally on the go!

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Hey everybody. I've been in a band with Jordan Whelan, and Adrian 'Bone' Green, from Still Remains, for about a year now. Within this year we've been auditioning vocalists from all over the world. Well we finally found our man! And ironically enough he's from the same town as all of us! Small world. Check out our new song we posted last night:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthem-Alone/262167934913

We're currently shopping labels and preparing for a full length! Enjoy :)

Really digging these vocals, but there is some OBVIOUS tuning going on for parts of it.

Absolutely. I agree. Luckily this is only a demo version of our song. He nails his parts live (we've jammed with him a couple times).

Congrats man, I like his vocal style. The cleans have a unique quality to it, and the screams aren't like the typical metalcore singers... reminds me more of a hardcore style. Good stuff man. By the way, be sure to keep the screaming part that starts around the :51 second mark that is clipping... I love how raw those vox sounded at that part.

Congrats man, I like his vocal style. The cleans have a unique quality to it, and the screams aren't like the typical metalcore singers... reminds me more of a hardcore style. Good stuff man. By the way, be sure to keep the screaming part that starts around the :51 second mark that is clipping... I love how raw those vox sounded at that part.

Thanks dude! Actually, we sent this to labels, and one of them didn't like that distorted part, but I love it, and everyone else seems to also lol.

Glad you guys finally are ready to take off with a vocalist. I dig the song since I heared it the first time in that videotrailer.
Vocalists also fits the music quite good...he reminds me of the vocalist in Kyle's band (Vanisher), stylewise...also the voice is quite similar imo.
good luck!

that first solo really kicks some serious ass