After Five Years, its finally over!

TheWinterSnow

Den Mørke Natt
Oct 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
After five years of writing, today marks the day where I have finally written the last song for my band's first release and first full length. Five years of blood, sweat, tears, multiple drummers and only two members left, its finally completed. Back in June we had our drummer quit (among other thing in my personal life that was heading downhill) after about a year of bullshit and the band has been put on the back burner because there hasn't been much that we can do, its been a pretty hopeless and grim future for the band, and I have wanted to give up. I have been forcing myself to do anything music related, but this past week since I have been off from college, I decided to use my spare time to play World Of Warcraft and finish the writing process.

From what started as five years of frustration, anger and downright misery doing what I love has finally something to show for it. The last lap was absolute misery and I loathed the whole thing, forcing myself to grind through it, kicking and screaming the whole time. It was a painful process, draining both physically and emotionally, but now its over.

Now its time to record everything, and I will be hoping for a December release most likely.

I really wish I could celebrate, but I have no cigarettes or beer unfortunately, but I will have to throw some sort of celebration, so gents have a drink for me, and to all you guys out there in bands, I give you the horns, its a tough fucking world, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

:kickass: