I bought a Harley :)

Skyweaver

Shred or Die !
Jul 9, 2005
Australia
www.luthor.info
I've been after a Harley for over 10 years now and finally got one.......yes its a midlife crisis :)

My_Bike.jpg

If this is what having a midlife crisis CAN bring you, then fuck it, bring it on!

Congrats Dean. Fatboy? (the bike, not you. :lol: Guessing from the solid front wheel) I like the Pipes. I prefer the older 88 Cubic Inch air filter cover though.

Now start saving for all those chrome go-fast goodies. :)

Haha, I won't deny, I have a fair amount of bitterness against Harleys from living for a year right on the section of a particular road where it straightens out after a lot of twisties, and SO FUCKING MANY Harley owners would always open it up right there (right outside my room arrggghhh :mad::mad::mad: ) But I think it's pretty unlikely you'll ever go for a cruise and end up near me, so fuck it, congrats and go to town! :lol:

thanks guys - I've been out riding her silly since I bought her, yes its a Fat boy ( lol for a Fat boy *man do i need to loose weight !*) she's standard with Vance and Hinze big radius pipes + a sissy bar (for the mrs), shes a 1600CC, 96 cubic engine, and yes its definitely a mid-life crisis, but part of the justification is "it's better than being in the pubs"

anyone up for a ride in Oz, just pm and lets do it :)