Jun 14, 2009
Oxford, UK
www.facebook.com
Strange question i know but . . .

Does this

179670.jpg

Fit into this

volvo-c30-front-quarter-cosmic-white.jpg

I'm thinking about buying a C30 but only if I can get my cab in the back. I checked the boot dimension and it looks like a Harley Benton 4x12 will fit in the Volvo C30 but its a very tight fit. I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if they can fit this or a similar sized cab into a C30? If not, I guess its going to be a strange trip to the garage with my cab or a VW Golf . . .

Cheers!

Hmm, it does look like it'd be a bit tight - as unbelievably sexy of a car as that is, if gear hauling is a priority I think you'd be much better off getting a 5-door hatch of some sort for the extra cargo room with the back seats down

EDIT: In fact:

2011-Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2.0-JTDM.jpg

2011-Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-Exotic-Sport-Car.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giuletta FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP - godammit I wish they would come back to America :cry::cry:

I recently bought a new VW Polo 5-door like this:

polo20101.jpg

Great car and a huge trunk when you collapse the back seats 90 degrees. It basically turns into a small van :)

Hmm, it does look like it'd be a bit tight - as unbelievably sexy of a car as that is, if gear hauling is a priority I think you'd be much better off getting a 5-door hatch of some sort for the extra cargo room with the back seats down

Alfa Romeo Giuletta FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP - godammit I wish they would come back to America :cry::cry:

I wouldn't say hauling stuff it my main priority, I only gig once a month at most but I don't want to get other people to lug my stuff around!

Those Alfa-Romeos are sex! Its a shame the residuals on them are so bad, you've almost got to pay someone to take them off your hands after 3 years!

I recently bought a new VW Polo 5-door like this:

polo20101.jpg

Great car and a huge trunk when you collapse the back seats 90 degrees. It basically turns into a small van :)

I thought about a polo but they don't seem to do a 2.0tdi, which is the engine I want. Great space tho, I had a Smart ForFour ages ago and that was amazing for loading my gear in!

Yeah.. they're in the Garage having broken down.... AGAIN

I've only ever seen the C30 once, in a parking lot. But I parked my Integra right next to it and the C30 was so much larger. I can fit a Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab, a Windsor head, a 6u amp rack, my guitar, and a 4u recording rack into my Integra. I'm sure you'll be able to fit just about any cab into that C30.

I thought about a polo but they don't seem to do a 2.0tdi, which is the engine I want. Great space tho, I had a Smart ForFour ages ago and that was amazing for loading my gear in!

really? Cause I nearly bought a 1.9 TDI. Not really 2.0 but hey, close enough :D