Harley Benton in a Volvo C30?

AgentX

Strange question i know but . . .

Does this

179670.jpg

Fit into this

volvo-c30-front-quarter-cosmic-white.jpg

I'm thinking about buying a C30 but only if I can get my cab in the back. I checked the boot dimension and it looks like a Harley Benton 4x12 will fit in the Volvo C30 but its a very tight fit. I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if they can fit this or a similar sized cab into a C30? If not, I guess its going to be a strange trip to the garage with my cab or a VW Golf . . .

Cheers!

Hmm, it does look like it'd be a bit tight - as unbelievably sexy of a car as that is, if gear hauling is a priority I think you'd be much better off getting a 5-door hatch of some sort for the extra cargo room with the back seats down

EDIT: In fact:

2011-Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2.0-JTDM.jpg

2011-Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-Exotic-Sport-Car.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giuletta FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP - godammit I wish they would come back to America :cry::cry:

I recently bought a new VW Polo 5-door like this:

polo20101.jpg

Great car and a huge trunk when you collapse the back seats 90 degrees. It basically turns into a small van :)

Hmm, it does look like it'd be a bit tight - as unbelievably sexy of a car as that is, if gear hauling is a priority I think you'd be much better off getting a 5-door hatch of some sort for the extra cargo room with the back seats down

Alfa Romeo Giuletta FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP - godammit I wish they would come back to America :cry::cry:

I wouldn't say hauling stuff it my main priority, I only gig once a month at most but I don't want to get other people to lug my stuff around!

Those Alfa-Romeos are sex! Its a shame the residuals on them are so bad, you've almost got to pay someone to take them off your hands after 3 years!

I recently bought a new VW Polo 5-door like this:

polo20101.jpg

Great car and a huge trunk when you collapse the back seats 90 degrees. It basically turns into a small van :)

I thought about a polo but they don't seem to do a 2.0tdi, which is the engine I want. Great space tho, I had a Smart ForFour ages ago and that was amazing for loading my gear in!

Yeah.. they're in the Garage having broken down.... AGAIN

I've only ever seen the C30 once, in a parking lot. But I parked my Integra right next to it and the C30 was so much larger. I can fit a Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab, a Windsor head, a 6u amp rack, my guitar, and a 4u recording rack into my Integra. I'm sure you'll be able to fit just about any cab into that C30.

Honestly thought you were gonna kit out your car with the speakers from your HB cab...

...and for a second i nodded *good tone*

yes it's going to fit ;)
I put it into my
peugeot_207_uff_05.jpg

as you can see it's smaller than the volvo

I'm sure it will fit inside the car but its actually getting it into the car I think will be the problem, the boot door is really small!

Volvo-C30-3.jpg

ouch yes the back door on yours is smaller.
Did you take misurements? found some info about harley on the net? I have my cab at home so I can't say anything.
I can't remember right now how much is wide.

i could easily get 3 guitars, my 4x12, a head, pedalboard into this:

nissan_micra_k11.jpg

so yeah can't see it not going in!

I thought about a polo but they don't seem to do a 2.0tdi, which is the engine I want. Great space tho, I had a Smart ForFour ages ago and that was amazing for loading my gear in!

really? Cause I nearly bought a 1.9 TDI. Not really 2.0 but hey, close enough :D

Back