My band (Betraying The Martyrs) touring the States w/Born Of Osiris,Veil Of Maya.....

Lucas - Just wanted to give you some props. My friend and I saw you guys at Greene St. Club on Dec. 3rd and we both thought you guys had the best stage presence. It was an energetic crowd but Betraying the Martyrs really brought the intensity to a peak. Great job.

VoM and BoO closed it all out with a bang. I was thoroughly impressed with how good BoO was live. Damn good show.

I saw you guys Dec 2 in Virginia. BTM was fucking awesome. Talked with you guys really quick too. Really enjoyed the show! Can't wait for you to come back to the USA again.

Show last night was awesome!!!! Me and Cj missed Martyrs set by ten minuets! We were kinda bummed about that. But all the dude's in the band were super nice and awesome guys! BOO was perfect, they played everything spot on and it was overall a great show. Still not a fan of the Axe-fx like for band's like veil of maya and born of osiris it works in the full live mix. But the guitar tone by itself i am still not a fan of.