my band did gang vocals for new saxon album..

Saxonized said:
"Nightwar -Your diplomacy is applauded."

Thanks, My Good Man - I know it comes across pretty crappy, but I always fall into that mode when I think someone may be pulling a fast one, if you know what I mean? Something I learnt from my occupation, but can be pretty useful for doing loads of different things!

Paxoman said:
"This has to be the 'other' Saxon surely?"

We're gonna have to wait and see, Paxo. If bnjx can justify his claim, then this could well be the case. But then again, if bnjx cannot come up with the goods shortly, could this just be a method of advertising/promoting his band on the forum?

That is why - at this current time - I fully support the response of Valanx and MatRattz (great phrase by the way, Mate. I always use Whoope-Fuckin'-Doo,though!)

nightwar said:
Saxonized said:
"Nightwar -Your diplomacy is applauded."

Thanks, My Good Man - I know it comes across pretty crappy, but I always fall into that mode when I think someone may be pulling a fast one, if you know what I mean? Something I learnt from my occupation, but can be pretty useful for doing loads of different things!

Paxoman said:
"This has to be the 'other' Saxon surely?"

We're gonna have to wait and see, Paxo. If bnjx can justify his claim, then this could well be the case. But then again, if bnjx cannot come up with the goods shortly, could this just be a method of advertising/promoting his band on the forum?

That is why - at this current time - I fully support the response of Valanx and MatRattz (great phrase by the way, Mate. I always use Whoope-Fuckin'-Doo,though!)

Maybe bnjx doesn't know his arse from his O/D Saxon?!!!

bnjx said:
thought i should let you guys know!

I thought i should let you guys know that i smell something and it ain`t coming from my direction.

You are very very quiet with the facts now you have promoted your band!

People may remember the band name now but for the wrong reasons.

SAXONIZED said:
I thought i should let you guys know that i smell something and it ain`t coming from my direction.

I know that smell.....

Its..... :Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam::Spam:

LOL!!!!

I think you may be right, Valanx!!

All I can say is that there is a positive to this kind of stuff - the forum is becoming more popular. It is obviously gaining more attention on the Web.
OK - we're gonna drag crap like this into the forum sometimes, but at the same time we are reaching new - or potential - members (hopefully)! And that means we are doing our bit to promote Saxon!

Mind you, it is pretty funny to see how bands try and promote themselves! I mean - 'Gang Vocals'? What is that? Bloody 'Grease The Musical' or something?!!!