OD Saxon recording new album

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
NEWS FROM ROCKDETECTOR:

OLIVER/DAWSON SAXON, the band led by former SAXON members guitarist GRAHAM OLIVER and bassist Steve 'Dobby' Dawson, are presently recording a new album in Wales. Another ex-SAXON man, Nigel Durham, is manning the drums.

Speaking exclusively to Rockdetector, Graham Oliver gave some details. "The working title of the album is 'Whipping Boy'. We've got some really strange song titles this time around, things like 'One Sour Kraut', 'Camel Toe' and 'Oswald's Been Shot'. That last one is a continuation of the 'Dallas 1PM' story we did with SAXON."

song titles like those will definetly help them win the metal publics heart

NEWS FROM ROCKDETECTOR:

OLIVER/DAWSON SAXON, the band led by former SAXON member’s guitarist GRAHAM OLIVER and bassist Steve 'Dobby' Dawson, will be watching Liam Apperley wipe his ass. He has in fact been to Wales many, many times. Another ex-SAXON man, Nigel Durham, thinks he can play the drums.

Speaking exclusively to Rockdetector, Graham Oliver gave some details. "The working title of the album is “Oh Fuck We Suck”. We've got some really strange song titles this time around, things like “I Blow Goats”, 'I Wish I had a Camel Toe (So Biff Could Fuck Me” and 'I’ve Had A Load Shot Up My Ass”. That last one is a continuation of the “What the Fuck did I do to My Career” story we did with SAXON."

Song titles like those will definetly help them with the metal publics opinion that they suck pig dick.

song titles like those will definetly help them win the metal publics heart

Paxoman said:
When is the release date? I'll be busy on that day!

Yeah have got plans myself, mainly involving not touching it with bargepole!!!