My band Evilheart to play with Amon Amarth - Feb 11 - Monterrey, México

evilheart

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2003
México
www.evilheart.com
Hail!

My band Evilheart will be opening for Amon Amarth on February 11 in Monterrey, N.L. México.

flyer_2005_02_11_amon_amarth_web.jpg

Visit our website: http://www.evilheart.com

And check these full mp3's from our latest album "Dark In Glory."

Lycanthropic Possession

Black Chasm

We are gonna play Pantera's classic "Fucking Hostile" as a tribute to Dimebag Darrell. It would be fucking awesome if Johan sings it with us...

Stay Metal \m/

Rodolfo - Evilheart

evilheart said:
Hail!

My band Evilheart will be opening for Amon Amarth on February 11 in Monterrey, N.L. México.

flyer_2005_02_11_amon_amarth_web.jpg

Visit our website: http://www.evilheart.com

And check these full mp3's from our latest album "Dark In Glory."

Lycanthropic Possession

Black Chasm

We are gonna play Pantera's classic "Fucking Hostile" as a tribute to Dimebag Darrell. It would be fucking awesome if Johan sings it with us...

Stay Metal \m/

Rodolfo - Evilheart
Rodolfo,

I'm looking for a place to stay on the 11th. Any help would be greatful.

Thanks,
Tomasz

Valhalla1.jpg

uta madre :hotjump: yo espero ir a algunos aunke la veo dificil, soy de sonora y necesito donde kedarme y averiguar todos los precios de transporte y eso :OMG: la veo dificil, espero ke vengan a un lugar mas cerca aka del noroeste de mexico com chihuahu o tijuana, ojala la suerte llegue a mi puerta y si alguinen sabe de precios ke avise :loco:

rafa187 said:
uta madre :hotjump: yo espero ir a algunos aunke la veo dificil, soy de sonora y necesito donde kedarme y averiguar todos los precios de transporte y eso :OMG: la veo dificil, espero ke vengan a un lugar mas cerca aka del noroeste de mexico com chihuahu o tijuana, ojala la suerte llegue a mi puerta y si alguinen sabe de precios ke avise :loco:

plz speak in english if you can muchachos

yay!!! cool to see others from my city who are also going :D

anyone who needs any help (transportation, tips on which are the good bars, tour-guides etc) feel free to PM me, I promise I'm not a (dangerous) psycho

oh, than i wouldnt mind if you payed my airplane ticket from paris to mexico and came and fetch me at the airport and let me stay at your place for a bit. thx man, i owe you one. :loco:

I like your band... Evilheart. The vocals are very interesting. I kind of need to get used to them. Haha. Good luck with the concert.

Hitori said:
yay!!! cool to see others from my city who are also going :D

anyone who needs any help (transportation, tips on which are the good bars, tour-guides etc) feel free to PM me, I promise I'm not a (dangerous) psycho
I can't go to this show :(
But I will visit Monterrey for 2 weeks in September, would be cool to meet up with a fellow Amon Amarth fan.

Just a long shot, but you wouldnt know Oscar Reséndez would you?
I can't remember the name of the band he is in, but he is the friend who I will be visiting in Monterrey.
Also I know he will visit the Amon Amarth show.

what the fuck!!! of course I know him, he's a very good friend of mine (the band is Aglarond) :D
are you one of his wacken friends?

Hitori said:
what the fuck!!! of course I know him, he's a very good friend of mine (the band is Aglarond) :D
are you one of his wacken friends?
Yes, Aglarond it was :D

Yes, I am a friend of his from the Wacken forum, we met at the Hamburg party of 2003 that we both visited as foreigners crazy enough to travel to Hamburg "only" to meet people and get drunk :p

Maybe we'll meet in September then? :)

haha yeah, he wrote me a postcard from there :p
sure, until september! hopefully there'll be some gig or something going on then, but if not, at least we have cheap beer

I guess I spoke the other day with the guys of Evilheart at msn?? Well anyways, that's fucking cool, a great opportunity for you guys. I'll be attending to the Mexico City show (that's where I live) and was wondering if you have heard of 'Men at Arms' and 'Sabacthani'? Those are the ones openning the show here, but haven't listened to them. Hope you guys can help me.