My band Evilheart to play with Amon Amarth - Feb 11 - Monterrey, México

AztecJester said:
Anybody have a setlist????
I'm gonna be there!!!:kickass:

as we answered another mexican guy who asked the same question (hey we're invaded by mexicans these days!!! :loco:) you should check out an older thread for the setlist of Amon Amarth's european tour, if ur too lazy for that, AA will play songs mostly from the 2 last albums, and the classics of the older albums (the sound of height hooves, victorious march, masters of war.... etc...)

ok i meant that they played mostly songs from the 2 last albums in the european tour, and it might be a similar setlist for the mexican tour. dont be so picky.

talking about nostradamus, some historians had understood that he said that the 3rd biggest war in mankind would start when the great games would appear again in its original country (the olympics in greece) but it didnt happen! aaaaw too bad, it would have changed our boring lives :p but at the same time AA probably wouldnt have toured ^^

Celtik Militia said:
talking about nostradamus, some historians had understood that he said that the 3rd biggest war in mankind would start when the great games would appear again in its original country (the olympics in greece) but it didnt happen! aaaaw too bad, it would have changed our boring lives ...... ^^

some dilema you have, may I suggest the trip to Iraq to spice up your so called boring life

Hail!

I took pictures, and I'm writing a detailed review of the show, and the events before it. It was a very metal day. I'm having problems at my website (evilheart.com)... as soon as the problems are solved I'll upload the review and the pictures...

Stay Metal \m/

Rodolfo - Evilheart

evilheart said:
Hail!

I took pictures, and I'm writing a detailed review of the show, and the events before it. It was a very metal day. I'm having problems at my website (evilheart.com)... as soon as the problems are solved I'll upload the review and the pictures...

Stay Metal \m/

Rodolfo - Evilheart

been a week now, don't make it a book now, a couple of paragraphs will do