My band finally records an EP! Songs now available

Dreadful said:
Spirit crusher, are you sure you aren't from somewhere else more north and east from here? ;) one guy i know from florida over AOL actually sent me a link to that ethereal collapse page yesterday, but i didn't download anything from it until a few minutes ago.
Pretty nice man. It's great how you don't have any metalcore influences: using swedish thrash with those "sick breakdowns" and "offtime" start stop riffs.
Your band, Ethereal collapse keeps it real instead.

Seriously? Well, there's one guy that posts on this local message board for the Northeastern PA music scene (maybe he used to live here? I don't know) but I did notice that he's from Florida, and that may be the guy that sent you the link. He commented on our stuff on that other message board and said he'd spread the word. He must've done it!

And thanks for noticing that there is no hardcore influence in our music, I take pride in that. I hate hardcore, but I do like bands like God Forbid and Shadows Fall, they do it pretty well. However, pure Swedish melo death is the way to go! Thanks for noticing that!

SpiritCrusherX said:
Seriously? Well, there's one guy that posts on this local message board for the Northeastern PA music scene (maybe he used to live here? I don't know) but I did notice that he's from Florida, and that may be the guy that sent you the link. He commented on our stuff on that other message board and said he'd spread the word. He must've done it!
QUOTE]

It turns that someone told my friend (Florida dude) to post his band's songs on purevolume. He browsed the site and found some worthy bands, then hyperlinked your band to me