My band is on Metal Hammer UK Cover Disc!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Aye, For anyone in the UK/Can get UK MH, my band BAttleheart is on the cover disc. Just found this kinda cool, hahaha

Check it out, it's not one of my best Mixes/production but still, pretty chuffed, hahaha

Battleheartmetalhammercd.jpg

Track 9

HAha, done :D

You going to the festival?

probably not, haven't been there for the past 3 years although i had backstage tickets..
i just don't like what i became, it has been a really cool festival once, nowadays it's not much more than "metal-city in disneyland".
walking for hours to get to the stage, (ok, not from backstage i admit) paying way too much for everything and so on.......
i think it's just too big.
on the other hand i actually thought about going there again, just to have something to complain about afterwards....;)
not sure yet.....

perhaps i will.

so when you're coming i gotta introduce you to the angus, that't the rock/metal bar here in lübeck....lol

probably not, haven't been there for the past 3 years although i had backstage tickets..
i just don't like what i became, it has been a really cool festival once, nowadays it's not much more than "metal-city in disneyland".
walking for hours to get to the stage, (ok, not from backstage i admit) paying way too much for everything and so on.......
i think it's just too big.
on the other hand i actually thought about going there again, just to have something to complain about afterwards....;)
not sure yet.....

perhaps i will.

so when you're coming i gotta introduce you to the angus, that't the rock/metal bar here in lübeck....lol

Yes!!

Man, see with wacken? Generally, as i go via bus from sweden with a stop in denmark, I'm stocking up in like 15 crates of beer in Denmark first, hahaha

I never pay festival prices :D

But man, 90% of the fun is the drinking and making new friends in the campsite.