My Band Opening for MEGADETH - May 9th

EdSOE

Absolution of Humanity
Aug 11, 2008
Costa Rica
www.sightofemptiness.com
megadethsoetegtmyspace.jpg

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139456

Words can't describe how I / We (Sight of Emptiness) feel about this great moment for the band.

"Playing with MEGADETH in our home country is obviously a dream come true for us"

Ok lads, lots of things to do, so I better get my ass back to the practice room with the rest of the band members. :kickass:

Check this out:

Cheers
Eduardo / SOE

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit congrats! That is going to be a special day for you guys indeed, take lots of pics or maybe vids if you can and post em here, perty please!

Congrats! Man

I know exactly how you feel because I work with the band opening for them here in Venezuela (Etnica) this May 6. So I will be mixing them that day.

Got my camera ready to get some good soundcheck pictures.

Good luck!

thats fucken awesome man! have a kickass time, and enjoy every minute of it while making the most the exposure. rock on man!:kickass:

Congrats dudes!! Now play your best show ever and make Megadeth afraid to enter the stage after you're finished!!!

That's great, make sure to blow the audience away, so quit posting and start rehearsing!

:D:Spin:

We've been rehearsing 3-4 times a week. The usual for us is 2 times a week so, "So far, so good, so what" :headbang:

I would like to thank you all, for all the best wishes and good vibes :worship:

We are going to hire 2 pro photographers and film the gig with 5 cameras.

I'll keep you update for sure.

Cheers!

Eduardo / SOE

Your opening for megadeth...........God dam I wish I were you! Dave Mustaine is GOD \M/.

O yeah forgot to say. CONGRATS!! Hope you enjoy it, just listened to some of your tunes there. Pretty sick!