My Band Opening for MEGADETH - May 9th

That rules. Opening for Megadeth would be a dream come true for me. I listened to some of your promo video too and your band sounds really tight.

Congrats! Man

I know exactly how you feel because I work with the band opening for them here in Venezuela (Etnica) this May 6. So I will be mixing them that day.

Got my camera ready to get some good soundcheck pictures.

Good luck!

Thank you Sir, all the best for you and Etnica.

Question: Are you guys going to be able to film the Etnica show?

Seems like Mega Management doesn't want any cameras around.

Cheers and good luck tomorrow!

Wow guys, Willie Gee (Mustaine's Guitar Tech) is the greatest guy I've ever met, no doubt about it. Down to earth dude and very funny. He actually went to our house to check out the settings of our mesa boogie Mark III, 2 days before the gig and helped us with a problem we had with one of our wireless systems before the gig. HAILZ WILLIE!

The biggest newspaper in Costa Rica posted this video: http://www.nacion.com/Generales/PaginasEstaticas/Generales/VideosAdMotion.aspx?v=8suzc0sz3n2a

We still working on the Official Pictures & Video (Lots of footage :) btw)

Cheers
Eduardo / Sight of Emptiness

Man you will be very happy. Congratulations!!

I was talking with Willy here in Argentina in April when Megadeth played here. I was talking with him at the Intercontinental Hotel entrance. Waht a great guy as you say ! He was so happy to speak to me, just a normal guy who isn't involved in any pro stuff or anything. He spreads his happiness and was glad to share his knowledge.

P1000704.JPG

David Ellefson (MEGADETH) and Whitfield Crane (Ugly Kid Joe, Another Animal, ex Life of Agony) having a GREAT time @ Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Between 1:16 - 1:24 you can hear my band's name :)

Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator: