MY BAND OPENING FOR OVERKILL!!!!!

In Human Form

New Metal Member
May 3, 2005
My thrash band ATROSITY from Sacramento, CA will be opening for Overkill on 9/18/05 at The Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. Thashers and headbangers unite! It will be a most epic show!!! We recently opened for Vader and Kreator at the same venue and it fucking ruled. Our sound is derived from Slayer, Metallica, Testament,Overkill, Anthrax, Megadeth, Kreator, Sodom, and a shitload of other true metal bands. If you guys really like to headbang and thrash, check us out at:

www.purevolume.com/atrosity

If you guys really dig old-school thrash type shit, check us out man and enjoy.

OVER THE WALL :headbang:

Man, congratulations. OverKill fucking rules. I imagine how happy you guys must be. Good luck. I think I'll check your music soon

In Human Form said:
My thrash band ATROSITY from Sacramento, CA will be opening for Overkill on 9/18/05 at The Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. Thashers and headbangers unite! It will be a most epic show!!! We recently opened for Vader and Kreator at the same venue and it fucking ruled. Our sound is derived from Slayer, Metallica, Testament,Overkill, Anthrax, Megadeth, Kreator, Sodom, and a shitload of other true metal bands. If you guys really like to headbang and thrash, check us out at:

www.purevolume.com/atrosity

If you guys really dig old-school thrash type shit, check us out man and enjoy.

OVER THE WALL :headbang:

'true metal bands' - DAMN STRAIGHT!!! NOT LIKE THOSE FUCKING FAKERS WE SAW IN THE 90'S - age of 'grunge'...makes me SICK!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: