My band Sectioned - New song (S2.0 + Axe-Fx

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
Hey dudes, this is a new song from my band 'Sectioned'. It's from our unreleased E.P 'Demons' (Temporarily titled 'Kittens' if you follow our YouTube videos). This is only the instrumental but as soon as our vocalist Greg has recorded the vocals when he comes down on the weekend of the 17th we'll be giving a definite date for the E.P release. We have already been pushing on with an album so it's busy times. The song is free download, all we ask is that you share it with at least one friend. Used axe-fx + superior 2.0 on it! Any questions then fire away!

Working on a couple of tracks with Chad Kapper again (A Dark Orbit + When Knives Go Skyward) so i'll post them up when they're done too!)

free download:

http://sectioned.bandcamp.com/track/wake-up-its-starting

youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man there's more stuff on bandcamp and via the youtube page! The snare is the ludwig snare but its the NY avatar preset with some metal foundry x-drums (for the cymbals) :)

I love how this is completely the opposite to your other project. :D

But I find the song very riff-to-riff based, having a hard time finding the red thread in it. Hopefully the vocals will help with this.

Which other project, We? haha

Yeah there are some gaps but we needed to keep space for the vocals. Thanks for the input man!

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Y'all have to check out The Schoenberg Automaton. RIGHT now.

Reminds me of DANZA sometimes, which is a very good thing.
I really love the kick drum man.

Man I love danza too! thank you. The kick is a mixture of s2.0 + a slate kick :)