My Band "Through Plagues" First run of Shirts for sale $10

joelplagues

Jan 11, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Thats right, get a high quality Gildan T-shirt with insanely sick artwork for $10 + postage. Artwork by Joshua Andrew Belanger.

164862_10150097329264337_279779609336_5775033_3204720_n.jpg

I've been informed that postage is around $9.50 to the U.S which sucks but seriously LOOK AT THAT DESIGN!

BUT IT HERE : http://throughplagues.bigcartel.com/

For those who don't know:

My band Through Plagues came onto the music scene late last year,Self recording/mixing and releasing an e.p and building as much hype about the band and promoting it as much as we could.

Our E.P was recorded and mixed by myself with reamping done by sneap forums own Brian H00d.

If you're into Melodic Death Metal , Black Dahlia Murder ,At The Gates, Darkest Hour you can still download our E.P for free!!!

http://throughplagues.bandcamp.com/

what are you doing? go buy one while they last.

I don't have any money atm and don't wear band shirts at all most of the time, but I am really digging the artwork!
Looks really professional and wolves are awesome! :D

It just looks good ;)
I am digging his line work alot, he uses thin lines for stuff that's in the front without pushing it back,
because most of the time, thicker outlines are used in the parts upfront and thinner outlines in the
back, but he mixes it up a bit, not completely, but it catches my attention.
And I am digging the style, looks a bit like a "comic" (sorry, don't know the correct English terms) but
has a lot of details, even in the background, like in the moon.
And those grey prints on black shirts just look better than 95% percent of modern metal or death core
band shirts who want a cool look with pictures of zombies or whatever that look like they're made out
of free vector pics, with 4 colors, one of them being a pretty strange yellow or something like that.
Grey on black looks more like "yeah, we're cool, we don't have to show off!" :D

I did a few t-shirt designs, too, but my drawings suck most of the time, so most of the things are
composed in photoshop or illustrator and have no fancy pictures, I like to work with pattersn and stuff.

Edit:
Oh and I just started being an anti band shirt dude 2 years ago or so :D , I just doesn't suit my style
at all and most of the bands I like don't put out shirts I like, but one of my favorite shirts is a Misery
Index shirt with just the name on the front and a pic on the back that has quite a similar style to the
picture on your shirt.

It just looks good ;)
I am digging his line work alot, he uses thin lines for stuff that's in the front without pushing it back,
because most of the time, thicker outlines are used in the parts upfront and thinner outlines in the
back, but he mixes it up a bit, not completely, but it catches my attention.
And I am digging the style, looks a bit like a "comic" (sorry, don't know the correct English terms) but
has a lot of details, even in the background, like in the moon.
And those grey prints on black shirts just look better than 95% percent of modern metal or death core
band shirts who want a cool look with pictures of zombies or whatever that look like they're made out
of free vector pics, with 4 colors, one of them being a pretty strange yellow or something like that.
Grey on black looks more like "yeah, we're cool, we don't have to show off!" :D

Yeah Josh does great stuff and my 3 favourite artists are my favourites because of their line work. It's the attention to detail and insanely good linework that interests me so it was an honour to have one of my favourite artists design our first shirt.

I also agree with what your saying about colour as well. the trend of bright colou,rs yellow t-shirts and stuff really bothers me. They don't look good on anyone but 14 year old girls. I love well coloured shirts but keep it simple stupid worked well for us and being grey it helped it take one step away from stereotypical black and death metal prints.

next time we may go even classier.

Grey Shirts-Black print. just incase someone wants the design on a different tee.

(got our first online orders today!!)

shirt kills ass!

i shared this on the facebooks for yall

Thanks heaps man we appreciate it. all proceeds go straight to the next run of shirts as we aren't making money from these anyway. Its simply to get some people to share our name in another way.

Just ordered one. Love the design!

Cheerse dude. should be posted on monday(1 and a half days away)